- HOME »
- 4.Home Cooked Meals
Our food is like your neighborhood granny’s home cooking, not like convenience store prepared food.
Enjoy our food and be our guests!
1. We serve foods that children will enjoy, using mild flavors and valuing the original taste of the ingredients: only fresh foods are to be served.
2. Our basic menu includes a main dish, side dish, small bowl, salad, rice, miso soup and fruits.
3. Freshly steamed warm rice from a large gas rice cooker and miso soup from Japanese traditional soup stocks such as dried bonito and dried small sardines.
4. Home cooked meals are to be served: fried vegetables, croquettes, beef stew, curry rice, fried fish, etc.
5. Foods are to be served on one plate for infants and on Japanese traditional tableware for children.
＊Click here for food allergy information.